Powered by Blogger.

Pink Saturday Easter: Now and Then

 

I hope that all of Buttercupland had a bright and beautiful Easter. 
Flowers thanks to Waterlogue.

The top picture is our "now" picture and this photograph is our "then" picture, that I'm sure I've used before in an Easter post. More often than not, I've ventured to Fifth Avenue to join the Easter Parade fun and see the fabulous hats. This is one of my favorite photographs from my Easter Parade memories and the perfect one for Pink Saturday.

Pep's new favorite book

I would be remiss to leave Pep Le Monkee out of the Easter greetings. Pep, Nessie, E. Bunny and Bongo had a fabulous time with their Easter deliveries and had a very successful season. They finished up late this morning on the U.S. West coast and somehow magically drove through the front door early this afternoon. I'll never quite understand how E. Bunny and now Pep and friends are able to get all the deliveries done, but happy for the magic that makes it possible. 

I didn't make it to the Easter Parade this afternoon, but no regrets. I had a wonderful Easter  lunch at a new restaurant in the neighborhood with Jane and Betsy. It wasn't the usual holiday fare, but it was delicious, and the restaurant is becoming one of my new favorite places. I liked it so well that I'll be writing about it in my "D" post tomorrow. Please stop by for some fun food pictures.  

As ever, thanks for visiting and take good care. 

10 comments

Ginny Hartzler said...

I sure did wonder about this ladie's outfit, until I read about the parade. So she must have been in it. I had no idea that New York still has an Easter Parade!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

P.S. Who all gets to be in the parade? Do they close off any streets?

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

i loco your pictures of the pink in the Easter Parade. . It would be nice to see one, bur having dinner with friends is fun too. Glad you enjoyed your Easter day anyway!

Chatty Crone said...

I love New York! Hope you had a nice Easter!

Melinda said...

Cute post!
Love the Easter finery.

M : )

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

That lady looks like she is having a lot of fun.

Theresa said...

Love the pretty pinks! We love Curious George books and have lots of them, just not that one! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Pam said...

Great pic of the pink lady, she's got style and a mind of her own! Our kids loved Curious George, great books!

Laurel Wood said...

The lady in pink looks like a lot of fun! I am delighted you enjoyed your Easter lunch. I am having fun trying new restaurants.

Curtains in My Tree said...


That picture sure has brighten my day LOL
How I wish I was in New York City like it use to be

Janice