Powered by Blogger.

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: It Might as Well Be Spring

 

Everyone has been outside enjoying the spring weather

This was my view yesterday. The weather was in the sixties and I sat outside and enjoyed an iced coffee without being on the outlook for a heater to keep me warm. Today was a little cooler, but still sunny and comfortable and I walked over six miles. My drink of choice was a decaf latte and I felt positively buoyant as I sat outside enjoying my coffee, the company and the weather. 

My schedule for tomorrow is Weight Watchers in the morning via Zoom and  a walk in the afternoon. Tomorrow night I'll be working on a post with a blog question. I will be asking advice from my dear friends in Buttercupland. I'll leave the question for a surprise, but I hope you'll assist me with a big blog project. 

As ever, thanks for visiting and take good care.  

8 comments

Laurel Wood said...

I always enjoy your street scenes around your home, so happy you enjoyed the nice weather and a latte. Congrats on the long walk. Looking forward to your question in the next post.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

We are enjoying the spring like weather too. Sat on the porch yesterday and enjoy seeing the blooms on the trees and flowers across the street in full bloom. Hope you have another nice springy day.

acorn hollow said...

I think with the vaccine roll out and the good weather there is hope in the air
Cathy

Lynda said...

Are those dog walkers? I just wondered since people had multiples. Any clue where they are headed? They seem to be going in the same direction.
We have enjoyed beautiful weather, too - - - warm enough to do yard work and outside painting on a deck.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It was a beautiful day here too and I enjoyed shopping without freezing when I went out. I even enjoyed sitting on the porch for awhile and opened a couple of windows to let some fresh air in the house.

Edna B said...

Today we're having a beautiful Springy day. Daughter and I are going to have a picnic lunch in the park. I'm curious about your new blog project. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

If feels like spring here too, but it will not last. -smile-

You have me wondering, what your question will be!

I asked a couple of questions today, too. About how my Blog looks/reads, to my Dear Readers.

Deb J. in Utah said...

I think that spring coupled with the end of the pandemic (in sight hopefully) is making a lot of us feel positively buoyant! I will look forward to your next post and your question! See you soon!