Powered by Blogger.

Pink Saturday: In the Neighborhood

 


I've started to take my annual photographs at the major sites around the city. I've been to Rockefeller Center and to Bryant Park and the New York Public Library, and those posts will be coming up. But this week most of my excursions were in the neighborhood. I've chosen a few of my favorite photographs to share for this Pink Saturday.


These pretty wreaths caught my eye at one of the many tree sales areas in the neighborhood.


I found a veritable forest in the middle of Broadway and couldn't resist adding lights. 


Baby Yoda joined our Penguin buddy around the corner from my building.


Tomorrow Pep and friends will be making their annual holiday visit for Monkey Monday: Holiday Edition. It promises to be a very festive day. We've got a new member of the group -- hint, hint in this post -- and a special appearance by the Snowman Orchestra and Chorus. 


As ever, thanks for visiting. Wishes for a great week!


4 comments

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Those are beautiful wreaths and make homes look so welcoming this time of year. Baby Yoda seems to be very popular this year. Enjoyed seeing your neighborhood. It's very different from mine. Thanks always for all the pictures !

Mevely317 said...

Stunning! I'm sure taken by your first image through the wreath. Is that your apartment?

PS - Fingers crossed the plumbers get to resolving the leak and take their leave!

Jeanie said...

What a fun and pretty neighborhood. I love seeing it!

Terra said...

I like your photos of festive scenes. I am sure Pep and friends will have fun on their holiday visit.