Powered by Blogger.

Welcome to Pebbles and Lace



Pebbles and Lace, Lititz, PA

In one of the most charming towns in a quiet corner of Pennsylvania is one of the most charming  stores I've had the pleasure of visiting, Pebbles and Lace. The store stocks lots of practical items and also everything your heart might desire. It truly is a "collection of beautiful things," curated by my friends, Becky and Chelsea. 

As with so many other parts of my recent life, there is a blog connection. Ten years ago I took a huge leap and went to meet a group of bloggers for a weekend in Maryland. I stayed with strangers and yes, it was a huge leap as I hadn't met any of the women in person. But happily people were as nice as they seemed in their blogs and ten years later I am still friends with a number of members of the group. Last summer I visited a friend in Pennsylvania for the Fourth of July weekend. We were thinking about places we could drive to that neither of us had been to and I suggested Lititz. We had lunch and a wonderful visit with Becky and extended family.  

A peek into the fabulous interior

As many of you may know one of my hobbies is entering giveaways. I used to be part of an online sweepstakes site, which was discontinued this winter. I didn't use it as much recently, as in the last few years many companies switched their giveaways to Facebook and Instagram, and for the most part I've followed the trend. A while ago I entered a giveaway in the Pebbles and Lace Facebook group and to my surprise and happiness I was the winner of this adorable journal. Love the bunny ears and the sweet bunny expression. 

Adorable journal exterior...

...Precious journal interior!

It's been a busy few days. I had an eye doctor appointment yesterday and a socially distant birthday visit with my friend, Pene, today. I also enjoyed another Zoom wedding this afternoon. The bride was  K's niece, Kathryn and I'm so grateful to all who made it possible to share the wedding with friends who have become family. 

As ever, thanks for visiting. Take care and stay well!
 

12 comments

Chatty Crone said...

You have been on so many wonderful trips. I love that journal with the bunny on it - glad you won!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I even love the name of this shop. I had been hoping you would show the inside! I would love to go in and look around! The journal is so sweet! Congratulations on winning it! What with the virus, is her shop still open? I hope your eye doctor appointment went well.

Dorothy In PA said...

Oh my goodness, I loved this posting. You have to come back to PA when these challenging times are over.

I recognized the photo of Lititz immediately. I used to live there! It is a beautiful place. People describe it as a seaside town without the sea. I hope you got to sample Wilbur's Chocolate. The factory has moved but I remember visiting the little store and museum when it was still there.

Natalia said...

Absolutely beautiful place, I love the journal!

Theresa said...

I miss seeing Becky and family since they don't blog anymore! I would love to visit Pebbles and Lace SOME DAY... sigh! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a beautiful shop! I loved shops like this in NC but don't really find them here in FL. Your journal is very cute! Congrats! Enjoy your day.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That shop would be right up my alley. Nice you could win their gift.it's beautiful journal. The pictures of the shoe make me want to visit there. But I don't get far away from my house these days so enjoy armchair visits so.

DeniseinVA said...

How wonderful to meet up with blogging friends. Your photos are delightful!

Mevely317 said...

I rarely use the term, but am absolutely enchanted by Pebbles and Lace's name and entryway. Ooooh, I could do some damage to my credit card inside. That bunny is too cute!
PS - Happy you-know-what. :)

Mevely317 said...

Me, again! On a whim I Googled Pebbles and Lace and discovered their wonderful on-line catalog. 'Was happily surprised to see their affordable price points, and will definitely be doing some armchair shopping. Thank you!

Laurel Wood said...

I love the peek into the shop and your journal is darling!

Janie Junebug said...

What an adorable store. So glad that the bloggers you met turned out to be nice.

Love,
Janie