It's one of my favorite times of the week, Random 5 Friday. I'm out of town and can't officially join the link up, but I want to be part of the fun.
1) I'm happy to be spending a long weekend visiting my friend Sue in Florida. It's truly a balmy 75 degrees, and the first thing I thought when I walked outside this morning was that it was too hot. Bad me, after all my negative thoughts about being cold for the last two months. Very bad me.
2) Though I thankfully had a good flight, I miss the old days of flying...
3) ...but I love having my kindle on the flight and traveling with an entire library. Love it!
4) Slept under a ceiling fan last night. One of the joys of life.
5) I'm spending the day at a very glitzy mall while my friend works. I've got a lunch date and I'm looking for summer clothes -- on sale, of course. I don't do malls very often living in New York and this is a treat.
Hope the weekend holds lots of treats for you. As always, thanks for visiting and take good care!