Powered by Blogger.

Just Browsing Pink Saturday


Welcome to Nordstorm

This Pink Saturday we're going department store browsing. 
After I finished my dental appointment on Thursday I realized I was just a few blocks from Nordstrom and I couldn't miss the opportunity to do a little window shopping But then I noted that the door was open, the store wasn't crowded and they had a display with hand sanitizer at the entrance.
 The store was calling me in. I had no intention of buying anything, but it was a huge treat to be able to be inside a beautiful department store and just browse. What sweet words, just browse. 

 The view inside from West 57th Street

Loved the beach tubes as decoration!

I'm beginning to catch up on some of the errands I put off during my birthday celebration and celebrated another "first" in Phase Three today. I'll be sharing my Sunday in my post tomorrow. Please stop by and join in the fun. 

As ever, thanks for visiting and take good care. Have a happy and safe week. 

10 comments

Dorothy In PA said...

Thanks for showing the inside of Nordstrom. It helps me to think of things as normal. I can't remember the last time I was in a department store.

I was telling a friend on the phone today about a store I really liked in NY that has long since been closed. I couldn't remember the name, then I did. It was B. Altman's. I remember the little book store that was inside.

Laurel Wood said...

Isn't it grand to be able to browse again? The store's interior is so bright and colorful. Have a delightful Monday.

Sam I Am...... said...

Good for you! I live in Arkansas and we are open but there's nothing to see! LOL! They don't it the natural state for nothing! LOL!

Edna B said...

What fun photos, especially the beach tubes. I have so much to catch up on here, it will take me a while. However, I hope your birthday was the best ever! And I do love that monkey Pep. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I so miss being able to go out in the stores and browse around. My first store in ages was thepharmist last week. The beach tubs are very colorful and fun. Someone did a great job of decorating. Nice you can now safely get out and about. Take care!

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

Nordstrom is such a lovely store and my first choice when buying something special. I do hope they make it through these difficult times.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It seems like you always find something when you go just to look around. Love seeing photos from the city! Take care and stay safe!

Chatty Crone said...

I hope people will browse and buy - to keep the store open! lol

Pam said...

Love the Nordstrom stores, esp in Chicago. Stores are just starting to open here, not busy at all. Restaurants, churches, theaters, etc still closed so we're basically still staying at home. Like you said, it would be a treat!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Even stopping into a store to browse is a welcome treat these days. Although, it is somewhat sad to see that many are so devoid of customers. Thanks for sharing your non-buying excursion, Buttercup.