Powered by Blogger.

Pink Saturday in the Park



It's time for Pink Saturday (on Sunday) fun

I wish all of Buttercupland could join Betsy and I for our walks in Riverside Park. Last night the park was crowded, but we managed to keep our distance and enjoy our visit. For the first time we found a band playing. We joined the audience, which included this pretty in pink scooter rider.

The high point of my park walks are the flowers. So grateful to everyone who makes the park an oasis in the neighborhood. 

 My find of the evening was buttercups, set among tea roses.
 
It's lily time and more pretty in pink flowers.

My favorite chalk drawing of the week

I hope everyone had a good Fathers Day. I always find it a tough day and the years going by haven't made it easier. But I enjoyed going through photographs and remembering happy times past. 

A quick preview of posts for the week. We're going to travel -- arm chair, of course, and I hope to catch up on books and a wedding planning update for Pep and Nessie. I hope you'll stop by and be part of the fun.

As ever, thanks for visiting and take care. Much love and stay well! 

8 comments

Dorothy In PA said...

I am definitely ready for the next trip. I always love where you take us.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Buttercups in Buttercup Land! So sweet. I love the pink lilies, they are beautiful.

Carol said...

Oh I love the chalk drawing. Rainbows are needed as a bright spot in the world today!

Laurel Wood said...

The little pink scooter rider made me smile! I love those buttercups and the pretty lilies. The chalk drawing is very cheerful. Looking forward to your next post. Have a nice Monday.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

What an adorable scooter rider. Perfect for your pink Saturday. The flowers a beautiful too. It's so nice you have this outdoor space to enjoy in the middle of the city. Nice too you get to enjoy it and not have to maintain it. The entertainment would be a definite bonus. Good thing we never loose our sweet memories that are so much a part of us.

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

What a lovely place for a walk.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love all those pretty flowers and the dancing child!

Janie Junebug said...

Pink is my favorite color. I love the flowers.

Love,
Janie