Powered by Blogger.

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday at (Almost) Sunset


Just before sunset at the Hudson River

The best laid plans of mice and bloggers oft to go astray. With apologies to Robert Burns that seems to be my fate this week. The travel photos that I wanted to post either Monday or yesterday seem to have gone astray, and that got me totally off track. I'm going to assume that they will turn up sometime, but I will need to pick an alternate destination for our armchair travels tomorrow.

I'm sharing my view as I walked to the park last night. I looked up and this spectacular sight met me. I may not be traveling the world, but I am seeing the world around me. 

As ever, thanks for visiting and take good care. Much love and stay well.      

6 comments

Dorothy In PA said...

I am sure that the photos will turn up soon. This just gives us more time to pack for the trip (laugh).

Laurel Wood said...

We don't need to go far to enjoy beauty....this is a spectacular picture.

Theresa said...

Beautiful! I am happy that you can get out and enjoy the fresh air and beauty! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

It was a beautiful day to look upward. I hope you find the pictures.

Chatty Crone said...

I would call that view a spectacular sight too!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Seems no matter how far we travel there is no place like home. We don't really need to travel to see the beauty all around us.