Powered by Blogger.

To the Class of 1972



May, 1969
 
 
I'm just about ready to leave my apartment to begin the journey back to South Hadley, Massachusetts and my forty-fifth college reunion. Suitcase packed, bag of books for the book exchange by the door and a dozen other errands completed. We've been planning this seriously for the last year, and now, somewhat to my surprise, the time is here. Two of the women in the photograph will be in the car with me and I'm grateful for their presence today and through the years.
 
 
This is a toast to friends I knew forty-five years ago and others I've gotten to know in the last five years. Thank you for laughter and friendship. Here's to another step in our journey together. 

9 comments

Janet said...

Have fun! Our 45th will be next year!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Have fun, Carol!

Melinda said...

Enjoy your time with friends.

Have a safe trip.

M :)

Lonni said...

So happy for such an amazing event for all of you!

TARYTERRE said...

congrats. have fun.

Pam said...

Have a great reunion, Carol! That's wonderful that you all will be together with lots of reminiscing and catching up to do.

Susie said...

Carol, Enjoy your time with your old college friends. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

Theresa said...

What a fun time and memories waiting to be made! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What fun! I know you've had a BALL! We are very close to the same age! And I have a Mile a Day post ready for Thursday! Hugs, Diane