Powered by Blogger.

We're Celebrating National Salad Month




I've just discovered that May is National Salad Month. It's also National Hamburger Month and National Barbecue Month. But since it's almost shorts and bathing suit month, I'm going to celebrate salad today. I'm a salad fan, especially when it's an interesting mix. I found this delicious looking broccoli salad and it's so tempting that I think I've also found dinner for tomorrow. Inquiring minds want to know. If you were picking your favorite salad, what would you choose?

Wishes for a sweet Wednesday!

9 comments

Sr. Ann Marie said...

I'll join you in celebrating National Salad Month. Since I've been sick, I'm trying to eat more salad!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love broccoli salad. One of my son's makes it and It's a really treat when I can have it. Like most things I don't make them for myself as it's usually way more than I can eat before it spoils, but when I have someone to share it with, it's doubly good for sure! Salads are good and so are hamburgers and barbecues. Hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh glory, that's a hard one for sure!!! I love salads.

It would probably be a fresh spinach salad with all the fixin's topped with wonderful ranch bacon and tomato dressin'.

God bless ya sweetie and have a delightful day!!! :o)

TARYTERRE said...

Sounds like this month is all about picnics. LOL I love spinach salad, crumbled feta, bacon bits, mushrooms and betty's dressing. YUMMY. ENJOY yours.

Teacherfish said...

Can I have it all? The broccoli salad, a hamburger and some nice barbecue accompaniments as well?

Ms Sparrow said...

I love broccoli salad, but I much prefer a salad with crisp iceberg lettuce and fresh tomatoes. Pair that with a baked potato and it's my perfect supper!

Maggid said...

Yum!!!!

Mevely317 said...

Arrrrgh! You didn't just mention bathing suit season, did you? I'm still waiting for those Olde-Tyme suits to come back in fasion!

...But to answer your question, I LOVE caesar salads, followed closely by anything containing raw cauliflower or broccoli.

Susie said...

Your brocoli salad looks yummy. I like to try different salads. Enjoy, Smiles, Susie