Powered by Blogger.

Breakfast with the Crew

If you've ever wondered what movie crews eat for breakfast, here's the answer. During my commute to work yesterday I passed by the set of ""The Secret Life of Walter Mitty"," with Ben Stiller. I didn't get to meet Mr. Stiller, but it pepped up my day. The filming continues in my neighborhood this evening, so I am hoping for more fun pictures. This is a remake of the 1947 film that starred Danny Kaye.

I hope you have a surprise that peps up your day!

9 comments

Theresa said...

Girl, you have all the fun:) Looks like a mighty fine spread for their breakfast! YUMMY! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Looks like a grand breakfast! Busy days in your neighborhood. Hope your Tuesday is a terrific one!

Maggid said...

home, sippin' coffee - wishin' i was there - maybe stop by a truck to grab a bagel . . . Gotta say, a few moments with you starts my day with happiness! Well, okay - I'm out the door . . .

love & love,
-g-

Amrita said...

Reading up your posts. Lovely posts and such a great time you had

Amrita said...

Reading up your posts. Lovely posts and such a great time you had

Ms Sparrow said...

What a whirl of excitement you have--
Something new happening every day! It makes me feel like a small town girl living in comparatively quiet St Paul.

Susie said...

Buttercup, I wish I could come and run around with you. You certainly have an exciting time. Smiles, Susie

Mimi said...

HI BUTTERCUP!!!!
I have worked on movie sets and I know the film crew eats very well!!!!The extras were taken good care of too!!!!For that I know!!!!
How exciting!!I sure hope you catch Ben Stiller out side....get a pic!!!that would be so cool!!!
Thanks for this great pic!!
hugs,
jamie

TARYTERRE said...

Glad to see their budget allows for such a wonderrful breakfast. BUT why another remake on a classic film? The originals are so charming. ENJOY your day.