Powered by Blogger.

It's Almost...

Pictures! And I can't wait. 

I'm feeling better today -- thanks all for your concern and affection -- and I decided I would deal with my blog photo issue. This took all of a minute and I was so excited that I could finally post a particularly cute and long awaited photo of Pepe. However, I was thanked and told that the additional storage I needed might take up to 24 hours to become available. I contentedly mulled this issue for almost a week and now 24 hours seems like eternity.

I'm off to Massachusetts tomorrow for reunion. How can someone so young be attending her 40th college reunion? It doesn't seem possible to me, but my college roommate and I plan to be on the train together tomorrow.  We've had a great time in many phone chats planning our wardrobe, and it's a comfort to know that some things never change. I'm about to look for my college ring and hope that it can fit over some arthritic knuckle. It may just have become a pinky ring.

Wishes for a sweet Friday -- and hopes for photos soon!

13 comments

Chatty Crone said...

I am happy you are feeling better! Have a fun time on your trip to your reunion! Love, sandie

Ms Sparrow said...

Sounds like a great time to me! Hope you have a ball!

Mevely317 said...

Ya, I feel your pain re. waiting the 24 hours. Society's taught us to expect instant gratification. (and I rather like that - lol.)

Have a wonderful time this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Have a fun and safe trip. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Nellie said...

What fun! Have a wonderful week-end!

Terra said...

I am glad you are feeling better, and I get those same large numbers you do, when I count up my school reunion years. How can this be indeed!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope your weekend is a wonderful one. It is here at my house. My newest grandson entered the world at 2:28 this morning! I'll be celebrating all weekend and longer I'm sure!

Petronela said...

Have fun at the reunion. Your joie de vivre is adorable :).

Theresa said...

My storage ran out while I was in Hawaii with family at home waiting to see pictures! I TOTALLY understand! Enjoy your weekend at the reunion! HUGS!

pembrokeshire lass said...

So glad that you are feeling better and going to the reunion. I know that these reunions make you think...how fast the years have flown! Have a wonderful time. Joan

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

So glad you feel better and will have photo capability on your blog again soon, Carol. I had to pay extra for Picasa storage years ago but it has been worth it!

Have fun at your reunion!

Mimi said...

HI BUTTERCUP!!!
So happy you are recovering and that you are going to your REUNION!!!WOW, what a great busy life you have had....so fun and interesting.....so fun, the years Have flown by!!!
My kind of life!!|
Have a Great time
look forward to pics...that happened to me a while back...took like --2 or 3 days....
good luck with that!!!
hugs 2 U
jamie

TARYTERRE said...

Hope it's a wonderful reunion. Glad you were feeling good enough to go. will be thinking about you. Take care. PS) NO WAY it's your 40th. IMPOSSIBLE.