Powered by Blogger.

Celebrate...


Come on Good times! There's a party going on tonight because it's a Buttercup holiday. In all parts of Buttercupland -- and anywhere else you'd like to celebrate -- it's Blog Sisters' Day! I don't know if this is a holiday anywhere else, but it should be.
I love presiding over my own country, even if it's only a virtual country. There are no taxes, ice cream is double rich and yet has no calories, and all the lighting is very flattering. I can declare a holiday any time I choose and there's peace and love all the time. Please come and visit often, dear blog sisters. You will have a warm welcome in Buttercupland from the Buttercup-in-Chief.

10 comments

Good to be a Queen said...

I LOVE ICE CREAM, AND I LOVE BLOG SISTERS DAY!!!!SOUNDS LIKE FUN

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Buttercup, I hope you know that eating mashed turnips is traditional on Blog Sisters Day! Washed down with ice-cream!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Buttercup, I so love ice cream, and I have so enjoyed my Blogger Sisters. Thanks for the wonderful party, and I love the lighting. Just perfect. You are such a generous sister let me tell you. Thanks again. Please stop by soon, I love to have you visit too. I will try to stir up something good to serve. Tea and muffins perhaps? Country hugs and love, Sherry

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Happy BlogSister's Day Buttercup! Could you please pass the ice cream?
I ♥ your parties!!!

AliMayes said...

Happy BlogSisters' Day Your Majesty! And thank you so much for inviting me to your party too - I wish I could emigrate to your country; it sounds perfect.
I remain your humble servant,
Ali xx

.Homemakers Tales said...

Hi ya lots a of love Kieren x x

Chatty Crone said...

Count me in - I love ice cream and being with friends. Buttercupland - interesting.

Amrita said...

Thank you Buttercup. Oh I would love to live in a no tax, no calories country.

^..^Corgidogmama said...

I'd like a cup of tea, in real china please, fresh, warm scones with melting butta' and jam, devonshire cream and all the gooey good stuff!
It's good to be Queen....and be able to declare things as to how you want them to be. Ahhh, imagination is a lovely thing.

Neabear said...

It would be nice to have no taxes and no calories. That would be great!