Powered by Blogger.

Sunday Is for Happy Easter

 

Pink Saturday on the steps of St. Patrick's Cathedral


I'm going totally off script and taking this opportunity to wish everyone Easter greetings. The next post will get us back to the A to Z Challenge and discuss Passover. Butt for tonight I'm sharing my favorite picture of my Easter snaps. The pink sneakers on my new friend and on Moco and Mona, the pups, are perfect for Pink Saturday fun. 

I took Baby Yoda this afternoon for my annual visit to Fifth Avenue and the Easter Parade. Alas, there wasn't one fancy bonnet on display, but I enjoyed watching roller skating at the Rockefeller Center rink. I then walked over to St. Patrick's Cathedral and started chatting with these nice people. They kindly gave me permission to take a photograph and we've now become Instagram friends.  

Baby Yoda at Rockefeller Center 

I'd be remiss to omit a photograph of Baby Yoda in his Easter head ware. He was a big help to the Easter Bunny this year, but happily still had energy to go out with me this afternoon. Alas, the Bunny, Pep Le Monkee and Nessie were too tired to go out after all of their work and spent the afternoon napping. It was a windy afternoon and I had a moment where I was afraid Baby Yoda would tumble into the water in back of him. 

I hope everyone had a very enjoyable Easter. My Passover celebrations were wonderful and so appreciated after the last few years. 

As ever thanks for visiting and wishes for a sweet week. 

7 comments

Deb J. in Utah said...

So glad you had a nice Passover and Easter and made some new friends. Have a good week. :-)

Jeanie said...

Yup. It's the pink sneakers! Wonderful photo!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Looks like you had a wonderful outing, Carol, and making some new friends made the day even nicer. We watched the 1948 film, Easter Parade; however, the end walk down 5th Ave wasn't done in NYC, sadly.

Marcia said...

What cute sneakers on your new friend. My daughter had some on yesterday that were magenta. Snow in our forecast tonight. maybe for you too?

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Love the photos.
Do they no longer have an Easter parade in NY? Way back in the day, I remember everyone wearing their fancy Easter hats. But that was a long, long time ago.

Dino said...

Hope you had a blessed Easter.

Facing The Mountain

Lisa said...

I love the cute pink sneakers on dogs and person!