Powered by Blogger.

Happy Easter

 

Wishes for a bright and blessed Easter

I found this little bunny cutie during a walk on Madison Avenue this afternoon. I'd originally planned to go to Macy's to see the spring flower show, but it was a dazzling spring day and the thought of pushing through crowds indoors was not appealing. Instead I hopped on the crosstown bus and enjoyed a walk on an uncrowded Madison Avenue and a slightly more crowded Fifth Avenue. The sun was shining, dogs were being walked and ice cream was being consumed. I call it a pretty perfect spring Saturday. I may get to Macy's in the next week and I may not, but I have no regrets if I don't make it. I'm grateful for every sunny spring day spend out of doors. 

My fervent wishes to all of Buttercupland that celebrates Easter for a day that is bright and blessed. Happy and healthy Easter wishes!

As ever, thanks for visiting and enjoy the beauty of spring.  

2 comments

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Carol, I agree that walking outdoors on a beautiful day beats being indoors any day. Thank you for the Happy Easter wishes as well and we are having a lovely day in NH.

Lynda said...

Other than the yellow pine pollen, it is gorgeous spring weather in TN, also. It's the best time to be outside other than autumn!