Powered by Blogger.

Godafoss Waterfall

I’m in the airport in Reykjavik, Iceland getting ready to come home. There’s great wi-fi here and I’d like to do one more post while I’m still away. 



This is the fabulous Godafoss Waterfall in Northern Iceland. It’s one of several I visited and there will be more waterfall photographs to come when I’m stateside.

It’s been a fabulous trip, but it’s time to return to regularly scheduled programming. No fear, there will be trip pictures to come, including a Pink Saturday post.

As ever, thanks for visiting and have a great weekend.

6 comments

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That seems like a quick trip, can't believe you are on your way home already. Hope it was a wonderful trip for you. Your waterfall picture is beautiful. Can't wait to see more.

Latane Barton said...

I just never thought about Iceland as being a place to visit but I was wrong..it's beautiful.

Jean said...

My husband and I just returned home from a Cruise to Scotland, Norway and Iceland. We absolutely loved Iceland! The natural beauty is magnificent! We loved Godafoss! So happy you had a wonderful time!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Oh wow, that is beautiful! I would really like to visit Iceland. So glad you could make this trip. Will look forward to more pictures.

LC said...

I have been away from blogging for a stretch and I look forward to more of your travel adventures in words and photos!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

That wonderful is wonderful and looking forward to seeing more photos once you are setttled back home You certainly had a great getaway.