Powered by Blogger.

Pink Saturday Goes to the Tamron Hall Show

 

Pink Balloons for Pink Saturday at the Tamron Hall Show

Life isn't quite what it was pre-March 2020, and not sure that it will ever be the same as it was in those days. But I'm back to many of the same activities, including joining the studio audience for television shows. It was a favorite activity of my retirement years and it wasn't the same being part of the virtual audience. 

I returned to my live audience status last month, and have happily been at the Tamron Hall Show twice. There are fewer members of the audience and we are all wearing matching masks, but the fun is still there. Staff is friendly and the in-person group is friendly and I'm delighted to back in the #TamFam, aka, being part of the Tamron Hall Show family.

I was in the audience on Friday and it was a "feel good" show, which was especially nice after the sadness of the week. My favorite guests were The Critter Fixers, who are veterinarians in Georgia. Drs. Ferguson and Hodges are life-long friends who run a rural vet clinic and are featured on the National Geographic Network. They are upbeat and uplifting and definitely family friendly. I wasn't familiar with them, but will be adding them to my television viewing.  

The audience was asked to stay for extra filming on Friday and I was happy to do so. At the end of the segments we had a wonderful surprise. I'm keeping the secret, but it's very difficult. Of course, I will share with my Buttercupland family when I'm able to, but it's exciting, actually very exciting. 

I'm off to see my dear work friend, Sandy, and enjoy catching up. What are your plans for the rest of the weekend? I hope there's something fun on your agenda.

As ever, thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

5 comments

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hello! Wow, that looks like lots of fun. I am excited to see what the big surprise is! Hope that you are having a good Sunday and that the coming week and month of June are good for you!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

I haven't heard of "The Critter Fixers." Just checked out your link. I wonder if they may have any of the episodes at my library.
Can't wait to read about your surprise.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

What a joy to participate in a live show like that. I've noticed more and more live audiences on TV. Today is Memorial Day and I'm going to my daughters for pool time and food. It's to be around 90 degrees and I'm sure the water will feel really good. Hope you are having a happy weekend!

Marcia said...

Not a big TV watcher so am unfamiliar with Tamron Hall. I was in the audience once for Regis and Kelly but that was last century.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Carol, like Marcia said in her comment, I too am not a TV watcher and so I had absolutely no idea what Tamron Hall was and while your post did explain it, I also checked online to learn more. Glad you hare having such a fun time getting back to once familiar activities. It's something that many of us are slowly doing and it does feel so good.