Powered by Blogger.

(Unofficial) Pink Saturday

 


I can’t officially link up to Pink Saturday today, but this photograph of my doggy buddy, Elvis, and a new friend we met today, inspired me to do an unofficial Pink Saturday post.

We will return next Saturday to the store and gardens where this encounter took place. What started as a quick errand extended into several chats, a new dog friendship and many, many photographs. I think you’ll enjoy the visit and I’ll enjoy revisiting the memories.

It’s a glorious day here. I’m back from a walk and now I’m enjoying late afternoon on the porch. Bliss!




8 comments

diane b said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day. Love the dogs and their pink leads. The view is good too.

Chatty Crone said...

I LOVE the view of the water!

Edna B said...

The doggies are beautiful, and the view is awesome! Enjoy, hugs, Edna B.

Louca por porcelana said...

Such fun!Cute pink!

Iris Flavia said...

Cute doggies and a great pic of the water!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

You found some cute pink! 'the picture of the water is so pretty.

Deb J. in Utah said...

I have missed your posts since I was out of town. The books from the giveaway arrived - thank you very much! Looking forward to diving into those soon. I have always wanted to visit Maine. It looks so beautiful. Enjoy the rest of the week. :-)

Veronica Lee said...

Sounds like a terrific day

The dogs in their pink leashes are so cute!

Love the photos.