Powered by Blogger.

How Much Is That Tutu in the Window Pink Saturday?

 

I found the perfect gift for the ballerina on your gift list. 

I don't always post pretty in pink pictures for Pink Saturday. I thought as we got closer to Christmas they would be more difficult to find and I would be sharing photographs of New York City at this time of year. But it seems that in the Venn diagram of December in New York 2020, pretty in pink and Christmas seem to overlap a lot. 

During one of my walks this week one of the local children's stores featured pink as their theme, and it's our theme this week for Pink Saturday. 

How Much Is that Bear in the Window?

Love both the pink and blue outfits! 

I'm not sure what put "Doggie in the Window..." into my mind, but it's firmly there. I'm a big Patti Page fan -- anyone else? -- and I'll be listening to Patti Page memories later, including my other favorites, "Tennessee Waltz" and "Old Cape Cod." 

I'm off for my afternoon walk. It's cold, but sunny and I'm going to enjoy good weather as often as I am able to. 

As ever, thanks for visiting and have a great day.   

10 comments

Katie Isabella said...

LOVE those! Glad you posted!!

Linda said...

Love, love this post. smiles

acorn hollow said...

I love that tutu!!! so pink!
Cathy

Ginny Hartzler said...

Gorgeous pinkness!! I just love new York City window shopping. Surely this bear is not made of REAL flowers!?

Karen said...

I'm loving the teddy bear. <3

Chatty Crone said...

I love that TEDDY BEAR!

Martha said...

You live in the perfect place to find excellent photos for just about anything! Love your Pink Saturday shots :)

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Beautiful finds on the pink theme. How lovely you can get out and walk and enjoy the windows like you do. Lot of pretty things to see for sure !

Edna B said...

I love the pink tutu. We used to wear these skirts beneath out circular skirts when I was much younger. They came in all beautiful colors. Those dolls are adorable. I have these old music favorites in my music collection. Enjoy your walk, hugs, Edna B.

Lowcarb team member said...

That pink tutu is just wonderful.
Nice post :)

All the best Jan