Powered by Blogger.

It's Monkee -- and Snowperson -- Holiday Monday

Happy Monkee Days from Pep Le Monkee, Nessie and friends!

It's one of the happiest days of the year, Monkee Holiday Monday. Pep and friends have donned their festive attire and join me in extending good wishes to all of Buttercupland for this joyous season. It's not just monkey greetings this year. Nessie joins the festivities along with one of the bears, who's looking handsome in red.    

Snow people and penguin friends wish you the best of the season

Breaking News: Calendars have been found -- mine and Nessie's

I wasn't feeling tip-top this morning, so I decided to skip swimming, rest up and make some order out of chaos. The top of my list was getting the monkey and penguin groups ready for their photographs, wrapping gifts for mailing and finding my 2020 calendar. Though there's still quite a bit of chaos, I am pleased to say all three of my goals were accomplished. I even got to the post office for what, I hope will be my last visit before Christmas. Cards are falling further and further behind, but at least packages are on their way without last minute hysteria and last minute prices. How are you doing with holiday errands?  

As ever, thanks for visiting and have a terrific Tuesday!

11 comments

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are all adorable! My favorites are the tiny baby monkey in the first picture, and the penguins. Yes, we ran errands all day long. But managed to get them all done except one.

TARYTERRE said...

a delightful group of characters. glad to see they are celebrating the season. enjoy.

Laurel Wood said...

Love these pictures! Such sweet and festive characters!

Natalia said...

They are all so cute, love those pics☺

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Festive and fun!

Linda said...

Pepe and friends!!! Always such a pleasure to see my favorite person! (ok, not person, but shh, don't tell him that, smiles).

We got out calendar top; German Shepherds--because we have a one, smiles. Of course, my son every year since he was little has always asked for a Marylin Monroe one smiles

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

What a cite and festive group you have there, certainly they help make the days merry. Here I have some gifts to wrap and I am busy transfering dates onto my 2020 calendar. Almost done!

Mevely317 said...

Hail, hail, the gang's all here … what the heck do we care, ya-da-da-da-da!
I can't help by smile at their sweet faces.
Good idea to keep it low-key yesterday. 'Hope you're feeling more like a crispy critter this morning.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh I love those - you have them clothed so nice. Festive. They all look so happy!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I always love seeing them in their holiday gear! It really is fun to take a little time to play! Glad you had a chance to do things around the house too. I hate looking for something...and it usually turns up when I get better organized. Holiday hugs!

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

Love the pictures of your crew. They made me smile.

I am behind in some things I need to get done, but they will get done, eventually.