Powered by Blogger.

Wedding Wednesday Goes to Grand Central Station

It's time for Wedding Wednesday
 
After a long hiatus -- it looks like about a year -- it's time for the ever-popular Wedding Wednesday. My research of the evening shows the first Wedding Wednesday in 2014. I don't seek out weddings, but I always photograph weddings that I find. I found this beautiful bride and her stunning wedding party in Grand Central Station a few Sundays ago, and stopped to take pictures. These are my favorites.
 
  This is very similar to the photograph above, but I am enthralled with the lighting.

I like the setting in Grand Central and all of the activity around the bridal party. At the top of the stairs in the photograph is the Apple Store. 
 

The finale of the photo shoot.
 

One of my activities before my trip is deleting some of the infinite number of pictures on my phone. I know I'm going to add hundreds -- literally -- and it's time to delete the ones that don't give me joy, as Marie Kondo would describe it. I've discovered several that I haven't shared in Buttercupland and I'll be posting a few of them tomorrow. I hope you'll stop by.
 
As ever, thanks for visiting and have a terrific Thursday.

9 comments

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Wow - Grand Central - how beautiful and exciting!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Their photos must have been fabulous in that beautiful building!

Chatty Crone said...

Was that a white dress with aqua lighting - that was gorgeous!

Kerin said...

What a fun venue!
Great pictures!

~K.

TARYTERRE said...

wonderful indeed.

Melinda said...

So fun to see!

M : )

Unknown said...

Wow, what a pretty dress the bride wear. best blog.
Asmi recent posted
Mehndi Designs 2019

Curtains in My Tree said...


I love seeing those pictures

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

How exciting to see the wedding couple and getting photos of it in Grand Central!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and your lovely comments.
Have a great day and week.