Powered by Blogger.

By Popular Demand...

It's that time of year again!
 
The winter seems to drag along. But once March appears the days get longer, flowers and greenery appears and in the blink of an eye it's time once again for the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. It's an easy premise. Every day in April -- excluding Sundays -- participating blogs do a post on a chosen theme. The premise is easy, but the execution is more difficult. In the interest of being real, I've neglected to finish my 26 posts for the last several years. I'm great in the beginning, but as the month goes by I start skipping posts. I always start out with the best of intentions, and this year is no exception.
 
I'm returning to one of my favorite themes and the most popular series in Buttercupland history, coffee. When I first chose coffee as my theme in 2016 I focused on New York City, but this year we're going around the world with coffee. There will still be
stops in New York -- lots of new places to try -- but I've had coffee in other U.S. cities and other countries and will be sharing those experiences. Starting April 1 it will be time for coffee fun around the world. I hope you'll join me. 
 
Even though it's not quite spring we had a spring-like day today. I made my first walk to Trader Joe's without my cane and it was a complete success. I don't want to get too overoptimistic, but I hope I've turned the recovery corner. With my physical therapist's blessing I'm returning to Yoga tomorrow and yes, I promise not to do overdo.
 
I know everyone isn't luxuriating in great spring weather and I'm especially thinking of my friends in Nebraska, which has experienced devastating floods. Prayers from Buttercupland  to Nebraska. 
 
As ever, thanks for visiting and take good care.       

5 comments

Melinda said...

Will be joining you in the challenge and
looking forward to seeing where we go.

M : )

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We too are experiencing springlike weather and YAY! It its officially the first day of Spring today ! I love to see your A to Z posts and do love coffee so will be looking forward to your posts. You are responsible for my love of Iced Coffee in the summer, I had really never had it until seeing your posts about it. Now I love it when the days turn steamy. Happy Spring !

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm glad you are improving and able to do your favorite things! Take care not to over do...but you know that already! Hugs from the South, Diane

Little Wandering Wren said...

A coffee with you all around the world sounds a perfect A -Z! I will be glad to be joining you for a daily coffee and in the A-Z Challenge! Shall we have a coffee before we start ?!
Good Luck!
Wren x

BJ PUP said...

Your challenge may be just the thing to get me blogging again. I'll join the challenge and it will be a challenge picking a theme.

That was quite a walk all the way to Trader Joe's!