Powered by Blogger.

Red Nose Day 2016 in Buttercupland

 Pepe and his buddy, Ricky, are all set for Red Nose Day 2016.
 

 
Last year Pepe was a little testy about not having an official red nose. I had been remiss and neglected to buy a red nose in a timely fashion. I knew not to make that mistake this year. Sadly, the red nose didn't fit Pepe well -- or me -- but Ricky was able to wear it. Red Nose Day began in Britain and has now come to the United States. It's a day of fundraising and awareness to make a difference in the lives of children in need. The Buttercupland group is happy to be part of the day.   
 
Today is my catching up day. My apartment needs a good straightening, laundry is in the works, there are packages to wrap and I've got lots of blogging visits to catch up with. I also want to participate in a live webcast with Nika Maples tonight. What's going on in your world?
 
 
 Pepe and Ricky join me in thanking you for visiting and wish you a terrific Thursday.

7 comments

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

I must be the last person in America to find out about Red Nose Day and what it means! I heard a lot of talk about the name last year, but no explanation for it. And all I saw this year was one poster on the drive through window at Walgreeens and one post on Facebook. But there again, no explanation as to what it was about.
Barbara, blogging at Life & Faith in Caneyhead

Linda said...

Always nice to see the boys, and I hope Pepe has been behaving himself, you know how those monkey's can be me, lol.

Hot, hot, hot here in western NY, Carol...and trying to stay cool. smiles

Ida said...

One of our local stores has been advertising Red Nose Day & I wondered what that was all about. Thanks for clearing it up.

Anonymous said...

Happy Saturday! This is an adorable photo. I have a couple of other blog friends who participated in Red Nose day. We have been busy cleaning house, windows, etc. and catching up on laundry, also. I wish you a very nice weekend.

Theresa said...

My goodness, that's a big red nose:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Susie said...

Buttercup, I love Pepe's shirt. :) Hope you are doing well. I am trying to stay on top of cleaning here. Blessings,xoxo, Susie

TARYTERRE said...

Love the red nose. Glad pepe cooperated. never heard of hope hunters. Sounds intriguing.