Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bon Voyage

I realize the person who is traveling doesn't say bon voyage, but those are the words going around in my head.  I leave early, early tomorrow morning for two weeks away, mostly in Japan, but with four days in South Korea, too. I am nervous and excited, my usual mix before "big" trips, and this qualifies as a big trip. I'm on a tour, so there's a lot less to worry about, but I am still running through all kinds of worries -- am I packing the right clothes, for example -- that I usually have before travel.

I hope to post every few days, but knowing that portable electronic devices can be very temperamental -- my iPad froze during last summer's vacation -- that may not be possible. The easiest way to keep in touch is  Facebook.  If anyone would like to keep in touch that way, the link goes to my page. I hope to take lots of pictures and also hope that the cherry blossoms are in full bloom in Kyoto.

Until I'm back, bon voyage and take good care!

11 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Bon voyage, my friend!
Can't wait to see what you're seeing on FB!
Hugs!

TARYTERRE said...

Have a safe trip and wonderful time. You'll be in my prayers.

Jess said...

Have a great time!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

I wish for you a wonderful, weather-perfect, flights on time, good meals, exciting adventures trip.

Nellie said...

Definitely wishing you a wonderful trip! The time will soon arrive for your take off! Bon voyage to you!

Melinda said...

Safe travels my friend.
Have fun!!!

M : )

Marie Rayner said...

I hope you have a lovely trip Carol! Can't wait to hear all about it. Safe journey! xoxo

Sola Scriptura said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip! I'll be thinking about you!

Jacquelineand.... said...

Have a safe and delightful trip!

Stephanie said...

Oh, how exciting, my friend! Have fun and be safe! I look forward to hearing all about your time away. Hugs!

Ida said...

Enjoy your trip.