Powered by Blogger.

Off to Rochester!

Thank you all for your advice and encouragement about my photo issue. I'm leaning to just buying the storage. However, the "New Plan" is $2.99/month and that's enough to make me think I need to consider everything for a few more days. I've never used Picassa for photo storage and just keep pictures on my hard drive. I guess I just used too many photos on the blog and that's what I will be paying for. I've still got the cute picture of Pepe I want to share and may just get him his own facebook page. He would really like that, but he still be the sweet, modest monkee that we know? Would anyone like to be Pepe's friend on facebook?

Today is the long awaited weekend in Rochester and I leaving for the airport in a little while. The weather is supposed to be beautiful and the lilacs should be in season.

As always, wishes for a sweet weekend! 
(Toasting the weekend in lilac)

11 comments

Hidden Haven Homestead said...

I had the same problem with posting pics on my blog. I refused to pay so that is why I now have Hidden Haven Homestead Too. Hidden Haven Homestead had reached the limit on photos they would let me post. I am a tightwade LOL

Ms Sparrow said...

Wow, that sounds like a lot to pay just to store pictures. What happens to them if you stop paying? Do they dump them?

Teacherfish said...

Have a great time in Rochester. (I hope its Lilac weekend).
Looking forward to seeing Pepe.

Barbara F. said...

Wow, that is scary that you can't store any more photos, your posts are never in photo overload like some other blogs. To me $3 a month is pretty reasonable. I am not a big fan of FB, although I do follow a dog named Dutchess (a real dog). A stuffed one, I don't think so! sorry :( Have a safe trip. xo

Terra said...

Take some lilac photos for us. I hope you find the best solution for photo storage.

Mevely317 said...

So glad you're taking this long-anticipated trip! (When I saw your FB post, was concerned you might have had to cancel.)
... and yes, I'd be happy to "friend" Pepe on FB!

Now, go have lots of fun! :)

Nellie said...

I hope your trip goes well!
Sorry I'm no help about the picture storage problem.;(

Susie said...

Buttercup...I just went to Rochester with my daughters on the 5th..It was Rochester, Indiana though.:):) Not near as exciting as your Rochester. But I did have a good day there. Smiles, Susie

Grammy Staffy said...

Hello Dear,
I hope that you have a lovely time on your trip. I am praying for you. I know it is hard facing another surgery. Please consider yourself hugged.
I don't understand your picture problem. I post all the pictures from my computer that I want on my blog. I post my blogs through windows live writer. It is much easier than blogspot.com. I wish I knew more and could help you.

Hugs, Lura

Maggid said...

have you considered saving your photos to dick? You'd still have them available - on a CD -or disc drive - or, wherever you'd like t have them . . . you can still access them -

yeah, it's probably the first thing you considered . . . but, just in case . . . .

love & love,
-g-

TARYTERRE said...

Hope you had a fun weekend.