Powered by Blogger.

Welcome to the Buttercupland Book Club


I love to read and I love to share books I've enjoyed, especially when the books are written by my blog buddies. I'm delighted to launch the Buttercupland Book Club, which will feature books by my blog friends.

I enjoy inspirational books very much. Two of my favorite writers are Catherine Marshall and Eugenia Price. I've read their books a number of times and I always find something new that speaks to me when I read their work. I'm not sure how I found Jeanette Levellie's blog On Wings of Mirth and Worth, but feel so fortunate that I did. I was delighted when her book, "Two Scoops of Grace with Chuckles on Top," was published this week and more delighted when I began to read it. It is amusing -- laughed out loud on the bus coming home the other night -- and sweet and like my other favorites there is so much that speaks to me. I can't think of a better book to begin the Buttercupland Book Club, inspiring, sweet and funny!  Please stop by and visit Jeanette, a lovely blogger to get to know and if you're looking for a book for yourself or a gift, this is a sweet choice.

If there are other authors in Buttercupland, please let me know. I'm glad to do a post about your book. I know my blog buddies have a lot of talent.

And I'll borrow from "Two Scoops..." Wishing you a week with Chuckles on Top!

13 comments

Terra said...

Two Scoops of Grace sounds cute, and this is neat that you will write about books written by your blog friends. My book releases this week, "Scrapbook of Motherhood Firsts", tips for moms and fun stories.
Do you need a copy sent to you?
Terra Hangen

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Thanks for sharing, Buttercup! I enjoyed visiting Jeanette's blog.

Anonymous said...

It takes me FOREVER to read a book now. LOL. Some day :)

Theresa said...

I'll take too scoops:) Have a blessed evening, HUGS!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love to read a happy book, and this one sounds adorable!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

How wonderful that you are doing this and a great selection to start out with.
I can't wait to find this book. I will try Amazon or Barnes and Nobles.
Thanks for the review and I wish you the same kind of week
Love
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Buttercup!

TARYTERRE said...

My (not so) Storybook Life by Elizabeth Owen from the blog Mabel's House might be interesting to some readers. GREAT idea to promote bloggers books. Always looking for something NEW to read. Will check out TWO SCOOPS. take care.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I always try to include some chuckles in every day and I love that book title. If there isn't anything else to laugh at I can always laugh at my self. I've been doing a lot of that lately. Hope your Monday is a wonderful one!

Hidden Haven Homestead said...

Going to check out the Two Scoops of Grace! Thanks for sharing as I am always looking for good books to read as I fall asleep at night. LOL

Ms Sparrow said...

What a delightful title for a book. I look forward to hearing more about it!

momto8 said...

thanks for the review! i too enjoy inspirational books...even more from bloggers!!!

Jeanette Levellie said...

Thanks so much for enjoying Two Scoops and featuring it today--I so appreciate this, Buttercup!

You can purchase a print copy or for Kindle or Nook on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. I also have a contest on my blog until May 10, where I will give 10 free eReader downloads away, and once you read the book and answer 10 easy questions, I will enter you to win a $100 gift card! Just go to www.jeanettelevellie.com for details!

Thanks again and many chuckles,
Jen