Powered by Blogger.

National Licorice Day

Yes, my friends, it's National Licorice Day. It's not a national holiday, nor even a local one, but it's a sweet one. I am happy to have a reason to eat licorice. Would anyone like to join me?


Is rainbow your favorite?

Source: bing.com via Carol on Pinterest

Or do you choose these little beauties?

Or are you more traditional and choose either the classic black or red licorice...

I'm a red licorice fan and never need a holiday to eat it. What's your favorite? I've discovered a great list of fun "holidays" and there will be lots of celebrations to come!

Every Wish for a Sweet Licorice Day! 

8 comments

Anonymous said...

Good Evening! My hubby and late mom loved black licorice! These photos make me so hungry! I love cherry. A fun post!

Melinda said...

like the rainbow ones but I am very fond of Cherry licorice.
YUM!

Melinda

TARYTERRE said...

Love the licorice ALLSORTS. Who knew today was the day to celebrate. Thanks for telling me.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I like them all too, but it's been ages since I've had any...Hope your Friday is a fantastic one!

Theresa said...

I am not a licorice fan but I will celebrate with those who are:) Enjoy your day my friend, HUGS!

Susie said...

I love licorice. I can just say, my eyes would have popped out if I had seen those colors when I was a kid.:):) smiles, Susie(She Junks)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh please, Oh please don't hate me...I don't and never have liked licorice. I've kinda got this motto: If it ain't chocolate, it ain't worth the calories!!!

Heeehehehehe!

Beautiful images sweetie!!! :O)

God bless ya and have an awesome weekend!!! :o)

Plumrose Lane said...

Oh yummm... I love all the different colors.
♥Sharon