Powered by Blogger.

On the Street Where I Walk

This is our movie! "The Bounty," a comedy starring Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler.

After more googling I found it!



On the ride home we once again passed the film site and tonight, too, the Fourth of July parade was being filmed. I chatted with one of the security staff and got the proper name of the movie and that Gerard Butler, of "300" was starring. As I craned my neck hoping for a glimpse of the extremely attractive Mr. Butler, the security person let me know he had left the filming for the day.




These few minutes tonight really redeemed an otherwise less than stellar day. I began the day with an 8:00 a.m. appointment for physical therapy for a very achy ankle. That hour included me just about screaming during some "massage" to break up scar tissue where I'd been injured in a hot air balloon incident. The afternoon included two hours with no phone service to our building, which includes three call centers. Not fun! But just the thought that Gerard Butler could be on the street where I walk was enough to send me just about dancing!


Wishing you all moments of happy surprise and delight!

6 comments

Amrita said...

Thank you for your prayers Buttercup

Chatty Crone said...

Well, if he can't keep you dancing (even with a sore ankle - who can? He's Dreamy! You have such a cool life! Sorry about the phones and hope your ankle gets better. Feet trouble is tough - as we HAVE to always keep moving.

Country Whispers said...

How exciting!
It's so neat that you have all this in your "backyard".

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Okay, dearie, take another look at yer blog post title: "On the Street Where I Walk"...

*Are ye calling yerself a streetwalker?*

Had to tease you, too good to pass up...cackle cackle...

I think physical therapy is a BAD THING. I would suggest you soak that ankle in one of those pedicure swirling tubs, either hot or cold, whichever feels best, and you sit there with a nice bag of chocolates and eat them during the treatment.

And I'm wondering just exactly how that ankle got injured..."hot air balloon" accident -- were ye wrasslin' with it or just WHAT???

^..^Corgidogmama said...

You really do have an interesting lifestyle dear girl. Living in the right spot too!
No small town life for you. You'd be bored to tears in my life I fear! Cows and sheep turn me on, sigh!

Joyful Days said...

Hope the ankle has improved. Would love to be strolling down those avenues!