Powered by Blogger.

I'm So Excited!

It's rare when I read the newspaper and I'm ready to jump up and down with happiness. But it happened this morning while I was reading the real estate section of the NY Times. One of my favorite stores, Michael's is coming to Manhattan, and it's very easy walking distance from where I live. The article didn't say when it was scheduled to open, but Whole Foods (another favorite) which will also be in the same group of stores is scheduled for August, so I hope Michael's will be following right behind. Now if they'd just bring a Christmas Tree Store my shopping world would be complete.
Wishing you dear hearts to share your days!

2 comments

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I enjoy our Michael's although it's got the grumpiest staff on earth. Sign up online and get those 40 percent off coupons!!! Something I have noticed about Michael's is that they are starting to carry a whole bunch of $1 items, sort of like a dollar store for crafts!

Chatty Crone said...

I love our Michael's too - I was worried there for awhile about it going out of business - but I think it's going to be okay!