Powered by Blogger.

Summer for the City Pink Saturday

We're at Lincoln Center for Summer for the City

I'd planned a much longer post for this Pink Saturday, with a number of fun pictures from this summer's decor at Lincoln Center. I'd also planned several posts during the week. But as this week progressed I've been less able to type at the computer due to shoulder pain. I'm okay using my phone, but that doesn't work for blog posts where I want to include a link. 

I've got a medical appointment tomorrow and hope to figure out what's going on. I have a hunch, but I didn't  go to medical school and will leave it up to those who did. I'm optimistic that I'll get back on the road to typing, reaching and any number of skills that need a fully functioning shoulder and arm very soon.  

Otherwise, it's been a great week, highlighted by a day in Connecticut and a fun trip via subway to Queens to discover the delicious food of Bolivia. I've got photographs of both days and hope to share them soon. 

As ever, thanks for visiting and keep cool!

5 comments

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

You always manage to find such interesting sites for the Pink Friday posts, Carol, and this sidewalk mural was another good one. Hope the shoulder discomfort will be diagnosed and that you will get some relief. Looking forward to reading about the weekend trip to CT and also to Queens for those tasty foods.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That is a wonderful mural in the park! Hope you are feeling better soon. I always look forward to seeing your pictures !

Lynda said...

I love the pic on that beautiful day.
Praying your doctor's visit shows that you have only aggravated something and only need PT - - and NO surgery. My husband is going to be having repair in the shoulder area in August.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Beautiful sidewalk mural, and very appropriate for Pink Saturday.
Hope your shoulder feels better soon.

Little Wandering Wren said...

I love seeing summer in your city - it won't be too long until I'm back there myself! I hope you resolved your shoulder issue.
Wren x