Powered by Blogger.

On the Sixth Day of December

I figured out how to download a video

A still photo, just for fun!


It took a lot longer than I expected, which is why I am posting this close to midnight. But hooray, Buttercupland has entered the video age with this video of the Viewmaster that was part of the windows of Saks Fifth Avenue. I need to do a little research to see how I can make this process a little less cumbersome, but until then enjoy 20 seconds on Fifth Avenue. 

I'm one tired Buttercup, so this will be a quick post. Until tomorrow, my friends!

As ever, thanks for visiting and sweet dreams.   

2 comments

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good for you ! I've never been able to post a video. My daughter does it all the time, so I'm going to have to ask her how to do it. I was watching GMA this morning and they mentioned how much there is to see in NYC and I thought of you. You are off to a great start with your posts !

Linda said...

I absolutely LOVED the video!!! Now we can see what YOU see and hear what YOU hear!!!