Powered by Blogger.

Up, Up and Away Again


 I hadn’t realized how long I’d been absent from Buttercupland until I started this post. But by this Sunday I will have visited/passed through thirteen states. It’s almost the entire East coast from New Hampshire to Georgia. I didn’t get to Virginia, but I did add Tennessee. 

There have been days I have to look at my calendar to know where I’m going — really — but I have no regrets about all I’ve been able to pack in to the last month. I’m now at JFK Airport waiting for the last part of my travels. I’ll be spending time with K. in Vermont and then on to Dartmouth for a celebration of the 50th anniversary of coeducation. 

I saw the first decorations going up yesterday, so very shortly I’ll be posting lots of pictures of New York City in holiday splendor. My goal is to post every day in December. Not sure if I’ll succeed, but will try and share as often as possible.

Time to get to my gate. I hope my Buttercupland friends are doing well and have the opportunity to vote on this Election Tuesday.

As ever, thanks for visiting and take good care.

7 comments

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Safe travels to you, Carol, and glad to read that you have been having such wonderful adventures. I wondered what method of transportation you had been using to travel, and send safe flying wishes. Enjoy your time here in New England and maybe on a future visit we can meet someplace.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

You can reach me through my blog email address if you happen to be in NH for an extended time period.

Carol said...

Oh I would love to be traveling right now.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

How nice you've been able to travel while the weather is so nice out. This weekend they say it's going to turn very cold here. The only Christmas decorations I've seen have been in the stores. None going up here yet. Maybe the colder weather will bring them out. I love the thoughts of seeing Christmas in NYC. December isn't far away at all. Have a nice trip and show pictures !

Jeanie said...

I don't know what you do to travel so much but keep doing it! It sounds 100 percent totally fabulous! Safe travels!

LC said...

Being on the road . . . or in the air does affect consistency of posting although definitely not for lack of ideas. When traveling it is just the opposite for me. There is so much to see, hear, learn and experience. When we return home, it takes me at least a week to recuperate, catch up with "real life," and reactivate my "want to." Looking forward to your posts.

Lowcarb team member said...

Safe travels.

All the best Jan