Powered by Blogger.

Tulip Pink Saturday 2022 Version

When it's Pink Saturday, I look for the pink tulips. 

For the last ten days it's been Tulip Festival at our local community garden, the West Side Community Garden. I've made several trips to see the blooms and have been greatly rewarded. I made sure to photograph pink tulips -- there's always a Pink Saturday on the horizon -- but found some beauties in other colors. 

This one perfect white tulip among the purple and red may be my favorite photograph of this year's collection. 

I'm not sure of the official name of this tulip, but I'm calling it the flame tulip. 

Loved this beautiful parrot tulip and its amazing color

Buttercup and my beautiful blogger friend, Berries and More 

This morning I had a wonderful start to my day and month. I met my dear blog buddy, Nellie, and her lovely daughter, who was the photographer for this picture. They had a quick trip to New York City and we had a great outdoor breakfast, talking and enjoying the company. Once again, I am so grateful for the people I've met via the blogging journey. And to think it all starts with a comment. 

As ever, thanks for visiting and take care. Good wishes for the week ahead.  

6 comments

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I do love tulips, pink ones and all the colors. They are beautiful no matter what color they are. My daughter gave me some white ones one year for Easter and I fell in love with them. How nice to have a blogger friend for company to start the day! I've never been able to meet any of mine in person. And only know them thru blogging.

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love tulips. Those are beautiful. So glad you got to meet up with a blogging friend. Bloggers are the most wonderful, kind people. I hope you have a good Monday.

Chatty Crone said...

Tulips are my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad I was honored enough to meet you - you are a wonderful gal.

Billie Jo said...

The tulips are beautiful!!!! So happy you aware able to meet a blog friend. So wonderful when that happens!

Theresa said...

The tulips are so pretty. It is wonderful to meet up with blog friends. SO happy you were able to enjoy some time together. Enjoy your evening and week ahead. Hugs.

Edna B said...

Thos are awesome photos of the tulips. Were there any yellow ones there? Just curious. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.