Powered by Blogger.

A Few Of My Favorite Things

 

Sydney, Australia Harbor

With thanks to Rodgers and Hammerstein for the title of this year's A to Z Blog Challenge...

The 2021 Buttercupland A to Z Challenge topic is "(A Few of) My Favorite Things." 

As I started to think about this topic I realized I have a lot of favorite things, places, people. My first thought was to choose my favorite thing for each letter. But as I kept thinking I realized there was no rule I had to pick one favorite, and only one favorite. Some of the choices will be serious and some will be completely goofy. I'm relatively sure that my "A" choice/s will include Australia, as pictured above, but it might also be animals in clothing and the lovely Willa may appear again.  

I'm really looking forward to this year's challenge. After a year of limited choices, few plans and fewer dreams, I'm using this challenge to recalibrate what I'd like to look forward to in the next few years. I've enjoyed putting together a preliminary list and starting to sort out the photographs that I'll be using. 

 What are a few of your favorite things?

I had a few lazy days recently, but I got back to my usual walking routine today. Happily tomorrow will be much warmer and I hope to go on a little excursion out of the neighborhood. I'm going to be on the lookout for St. Patrick's Day photographs and will be sharing them in a post tomorrow night. I hope you'll stop by and join the fun. Pep will be hosting our shamrock celebration. 

As ever, thanks for visiting and take good care.  

8 comments

Ginny Hartzler said...

I can't wait to see ST. Pat's things in New York! The harobr is really lovely.

Marcia said...

That's a great topic to choose. Can't wait for your sharing those favorite things.

Martha said...

Great choice. Looking forward to your posts :)

Deb J. in Utah said...

I would love to visit Australia. Maybe one day... I will look forward to your always interesting posts on some of your favorite things. See you again soon and Happy St. Pat's Day!

Laurel Wood said...

Good Morning and Happy St. Patrick’s Day.🍀. I love this photo of the harbor and look forward to your A to Z challenge.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy St. Patrick's day. It's a beautiful day here in Ohio with temps in the 00's. It started off cold and foggy though, now the sun is shinning through and warming us up.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That is temps in the 60's.

Olde Dame Holly said...

Australia for "A" is a wonderful start. You always have such interesting photographs and stories.