Powered by Blogger.

It's Monkey (and Snowman) Christmas Monday

 What's more fun than a barrel of monkeys? 

A Christmas car full of monkeys!

Holiday greetings from Pep, Bongo, DK, Lucy, Ricky and Coco, joined by  Angel Bear.  

Despite my concerns about using the lobby as the background for our photos, Pep prevailed and the monkeys drove into the lobby for their annual picture. One of our building staff, Victor, was in the lobby when we arrived. I was initially shy about setting up the photo shoot, but Victor was interested in our activity and joined in the monkey fun. He even suggested that I get a remote control car for Pep and friends. I'm not sure that New York is ready for an unlicensed, uninsured monkey driving down the street, but Pep is very excited about the idea. Neighbors, be on the lookout. 

This year, Socko and Sockette joined the snow group annual picture. Mr. Snowman provided the entertainment and a very good time was had by all.  

Today was a beautiful day with bright sunshine, and the temperature was in the high forties. I spent the morning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art and got to see and take pictures of my favorite Christmas tree anywhere. I also got to eat lunch outdoors and even though I was eating outside, the heaters kept me toasty.  

I hope you've enjoyed Pep and friends holiday fun. I see a Pep holiday card in the future. What do you think?

As ever, thanks for visiting and keep cozy. 

3 comments

Ginny Hartzler said...

If this post doesn't cheer you up, nothing will! Your crew look so happy!! And I think the lobby was a big adventure for them.

Edna B said...

I'll bet that building staff person had the most fun they've had in a long time helping with this photo shoot. I'm thinking that a Pep holiday card will be such fun. I love these photos. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B
p.s. You've given me a big smile today.

Jeanie said...

Way too cute! What a great idea! It's so very happy and the lobby was a great setting!

Happy week!