Powered by Blogger.

B Is for Birch and Bully Coffee

B Is for Birch Coffee
 
In the interest of journalistic integrity I have yet to try Birch Coffee. I've walked past the branch near my local Home Goods, but every time I walk by it's crowded. I found the location on the Upper East Side on Monday and decided I would do my first coffee taste test for this series there. Alas, there were only two seats available at the tiniest counter possible. I took a few pictures, and moved on to another favorite coffee place that I will feature next week. Everything about Birch looked great. The coffee is locally roasted in Long Island City Queens and it's imported from Ethiopia, Brazil, Colombia and Guatemala. I will be back!
 
 
When I do return to Birch, I'm definitely going to request Bully Blend. How could I not? The profits from this coffee goes to assisting pitbulls. I'm more of a French bulldog fan myself, but between the name and the cause, I've got to try it. 
 
I'm somewhat embarrassed that it's only the third day of the A to Z Blogging Challenge and I am already behind. That may set a record for Challenge participants. I'm going to combine C and D for tomorrow's post. I usually flag in my posts around "R," but I'm not giving up at C.   
 
Thanks, all, for the encouragement about my email issues. I am beginning to lose my rosy optimism. If anyone is trying to reach me leave a comment, use direct messaging on Facebook or Instagram and of course, the old-fashioned telephone will have to suffice for now.  
 
As ever, thanks for visiting and let's have a cup of coffee. Until tomorrow!


5 comments

Terra said...

Bully coffee sounds like a good cause and probably tastes great.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Birch Coffee ia a new one for me. I've not seen any around here, so will be interested to see how that fairs in the land of good coffee.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

A cup of coffee sounds good right now. I got up early this morning and I may need some extra! Enjoy your day!

Mevely317 said...

Because pitbulls have such a fearsome rep, theirs is a great campaign!

Little Wandering Wren said...

Coffee for a cause the best drink of the day!
Wren x