Powered by Blogger.

A is for Around the World

Somewhere around the world it's coffee time
 
Buttercupland is once again delighted to join the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. Last year we rode the New York City subway system and in 2017 we enjoyed coffee throughout New York City. This year we're returning to one of my favorite subjects, coffee, but we're going around the world with our coffee adventures. 
 
We'll spend at least a few days in Australia, where I had fabulous coffee experiences, and we'll return to some of our favorites in New York. We'll make at least one stop in Asia and another one or two -- at least -- in Europe. I've started doing research already and it's fun to return to one of my favorite blog subjects and combine it with my love of travel.
 
A big salute to the organizers of the April Challenge, which is celebrating it's the tenth anniversary. Though blogging and social media have gone through a lot of change in the last ten years I'm delighted that the Challenge is still going strong. Long may it live!
 
As a postscript to Saturday's post, I still don't have access to my email account. It's frustrating, annoying and time consuming, but I'm keeping a measure of optimism that I will be able to soon access the email that's accumulating there.
 
I hope you'll be back tomorrow when we explore another aspect of Coffee Around the World.  
 
As ever, thanks for visiting and let's share a cup of coffee.

11 comments

Linda said...

I adore coffee! Gourmet flavored coffee to drink but I love the smell of all coffee!!

Lael said...

Ooooh this sounds so nice!

My Tata's Cottage said...

What a wonderful share! Always such a pleasure to stop by and say hello. You are so great keeping organized with doing this. I miss Jenny Matlock doing her Alphabe Thursday. HUGS to you sweet lady. :-)

TARYTERRE said...

sounds like it'll be a fun challenge. coffee it is.

Theresa said...

My favorite coffee spot is sitting on a balcony/porch looking out at the ocean. I will be following along to see where the coffee is being enjoyed. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

What a shame you still don't have access to your email. I do love a good cup of coffee so I'm looking forward to all your A-Z posts. Knowing you have done a lot of traveling, I'm sure they'll be good!

Melinda said...

Will be interesting to see what you post.
I am doing the challenge too. Mine is about
Foods Around the World. Pop on by.

M : )

The Liberty Belle said...

I hope you get access to your email! Looking forward to your posts about Australia.

Anne Payne said...

I think anytime is coffee time! :-)

Little Wandering Wren said...

Yay - lovely to have you as part of the A - Z this year too Carol. As you know coffee around the world will be much appreciated by me. Happy A-Z'ing!
Wren x

Narayana Rao K.V.S.S. said...

"Though blogging and social media have gone through a lot of change in the last ten years I'm delighted that the Challenge is still going strong." What are the changes that happened in the blogging? If you write a post on it, it will be good. Do you thing blogger platform is prospering giving a good income to Google apart from giving satisfaction to bloggers writing on it?

New Product Design and Production #AtoZChallenge Blogging 2019 #NarayanaRaoProf