Powered by Blogger.

Pink Halloween Pink Saturday

Sometime last month I was out shopping and saw this collection of pumpkins...

...And knew I had found the perfect picture for Pink Halloween Pink Saturday. I'd never seen pink pumpkins before, but I think they were made for Pink Saturday. 
 
This month at Costco I found this collection of costumes with pink in the mix of colors. 
 
 
 
Last week I found these cuties to add to my Pink Halloween collection, too.
 
 
Pepe isn't wearing any pink, but he was too cute to leave out of a Halloween post. 
 
Again, not Pink Halloween, but these pretty autumn bouquets brightened up the sidewalk in front of my neighborhood fruit market.
 
 
I know I wrote in my last post that I would be back with thoughts on tomato soup, but I am still putting them together. I hope to post about it next week. 
 
It was a beautiful autumn Saturday. Our cold and rainy weather has taken a break and today was all sunshine. Tomorrow looks pretty, too, and I'm looking forward to going to a concert with friends. I hope you are all enjoying autumn sunshine, too.
 
As always, thanks for visiting and take good care!  


14 comments

TARYTERRE said...

LOVE the pink pumpkins.

Sola Scriptura said...

Pepe is so cute! I love the pink pumpkins too!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad you are enjoying the nice weather. We have had it here too. Enjoy the concert !

Theresa said...

Love those pink pumpkins and PEPE is looking AWESOME in his costume:) Have a blessed Sunday dear friend, HUGS!

Melinda said...

Great pics!
Enjoy your concert, we are off to a
football party and then cheer those
Royals to a win!

M : )

Susie said...

I know a few young girls who would love those pink pumpkins.:):) Glad you got some nice weather. xoxo,Susie

Paula said...

How wonderful...pink pumpkins!!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Fun post! My granddaughter would love a jack o'lantern in pink, Carol!

LV said...

You you found the right place for Halloween things. I do not decorate much anymore.

Mevely317 said...

What adorable pink pumpkins! Well, after Pepe's adorable-ness that is! :)

Hope the concert was great fun!

Marie Rayner said...

Loving Pepe, Carol! I have never seen a pink pumpkin! Loving them too! I confess I have been playing catch up here this morning my dear friend. You lead such an interesting life. I have loved all of the photographs of New England and was sorry to read of your friend Sending you extra special love today and always. xxoo

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Carol, I have never seen pink pumpkins before. I'm not sure if I like them or not! Have a wonderful day.
Julie

Dee said...

Dear Carol, we've been having a glorious autumn here in the Midwest. Sunny days and cool nights and mornings. Great for walking. Peace.

Annesphamily said...

Lovely shots Carol! I love Ann at Tin and Sparkle. Her friend had blue pumpkins for the KC Royals. LOL! They were terrific. Today I met the nicest young man from Long Island. He did not have much of an accent and he chuckled. He said if I start talking really fast you will catch it! LOL! He brought us the nicest lunch. He sells surgical equipment for the doctors who are surgeons.
Fun post! Hugs, Anne