Powered by Blogger.

Thankful in April...The Sun Shines Bright in London

9 comments

~Kristen~ said...

I think the whole world is watching this, and why shouldn't they. We need some happy in our lives with all the crazy going on. Have a blessed day.

Sheilagh said...

A Very Happy Day:)

Andrea said...

Beautiful wedding!

Blessings and prayers,
andrea

PS: I have been thinking about you the last few days. Praying you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful wedding and I hope they have a lifetime of happiness.

Wishing you a splendid weekend!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

I have been up since 4am and enjoyed every minute of this Royal Wedding!

Grammy Staffy said...

Today I forgot I was a patient in a hospital.... I was a guest at the fabulous Royal wedding. Wasn't it just beautiful. I wish William and Kate the very best. What a Prince Charming and lovely fairy tale Princess bride!

How are you doing dear? Thanks again for your kind support of me. I appreciate you. Have a great weekend.
Hugs,Lura

Maggid said...

Yes! In hearts everywhere . . .
love & love,
-g-

Lynda said...

It was beautiful. She was beautiful. Even the men looked beautiful in their uniforms!

Kathleen said...

Didn't watch, but I loved the late night shows jokes about the Captain Crunch uniforms! :)