Powered by Blogger.

We've Got Talented Friends

 

Cat Paws, from the adorable fleece pillows from Fleece Pillows by Jill

Over the years I've featured many creative endeavors from my talented Buttercupland friends. Generally it's been before Christmas/Chanukah in time for gift giving. But also over the years I haven't featured the very talented friends of Buttercupland as much. 

I'm back to it, and for anyone looking for a graduation present or a house gift -- summer vacation guests, take note -- I'm strongly suggested these adorable fleece pillows. They 're cozy, they're adorable and they benefit Jill's dear kitty cat, Churro. Churro -- love the name -- was recently diagnosed with a tumor and proceeds from the pillows will help with Churro's medical expenses. 


Nessie and Churro via photo, and our new pillows

There are lots of prints to choose from and the reverse side is a solid color. I'm in the midst of going with new colors for my bedroom and these pillows will add some fun and be a nice change up. And they'll help Churro, who's a sweetheart. 

Talented friends, I'm happy to feature your creations in Buttercupland. I'm going to be doing a Buttercupland Fair again in the fall, so let me know if you would like to be included. Authors, I'd be delighted to feature your book. 

As ever, thanks for visiting and take care. 

5 comments

Sandi said...

What a cute Nessie!

Jeanie said...

Those pillows are so darned cute!

Jill said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! They mean so much to Churro and I. We're so happy you love the pillows!

Latane Barton said...

I'll be on the lookout for that fair in the fall. Sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Those pillows are really cute. Most kids would love to cuddle up with one. Even some of us adults would too. So nice to share your talented friends.