Powered by Blogger.

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

While my friend L and I watched television, Oscar enjoyed a fun cat video.
 
Had a great visit this weekend with my fifth grade bestie, L. We ate cookies, went to a wonderful craft show, saw two movies -- huge treat -- and had fun with her two cats. Bernie was not in the mood for photographs, but I got a few good pictures of Oscar, including one of him enjoying a cat video. Any other cat fans in Buttercupland?
 
Tomorrow starts one of my favorite events of the year, Book Expo. I will be at the Javits Center early in the day for panels, author meetings and eight solid hours of books and more books. There will be pictures, both tomorrow and Friday.
 
As ever, thanks for visiting and wishes for a terrific Thursday.

7 comments

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Cute kitty!

Book expo! What fun!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Sound like some wonderful days for you. Cats do make great companions. No longer have any but used to have 4 at one time. Hope you have a Happy Thursday !

Mevely317 said...

Oscar's SO engrossed!
I can't believe Book Expo is already here again! 'Looking forward to your reflections!

Lonni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lonni said...

Oscar enjoyed your visit very much as did Bernie and myself.
Your photograph demonstrates not only your skill as a cat photographer but also your insights into cat communication abilities by introducing Oscar to FaceTime!

Chatty Crone said...

I love doing and spending time with a good friend.

TARYTERRE said...

oscar is handsome indeed.