Powered by Blogger.

Yesterday was Snowman Sunday...


...And the snow collection had a great time singing and celebrating the season.

Today is Monkey Monday and Pep and friends, all dressed in their holiday best, claimed the new recliner for their holiday festivities. 
 
Tomorrow is Teddy Tuesday and (from left to right) Snowflake, Miss Fluffy and Paws
are dressed for fun and good times.
 
 
There's lots of holiday celebration for Pep and all of his friends. Though despite what I thought was careful planning this year, I am running way behind in getting errands done. I've got almost all of my planned cards to do and lots of wrapping. I'm still optimistic that I will get everything done, but I realized that Christmas is only two weeks away and Chanukah begins tomorrow.
 
Pep and all of his pals join me in wishes for fun and festivity and sweet dreams!
 
As ever, thanks for visiting and have a terrific Tuesday. 
 
 
 
 
 


 

9 comments

Linda said...

PEPE!!! So nice to see him and his friends, smiles...his he behaving so far, Buttercup {{giggling}}. Speaking of snow/snowmen, we are getting tons of ton over here in western NY.

Have a lovely day, friend.

Theresa said...

Eeeek, SO much cuteness🙊 Enjoy your day dear friend. Hugs

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Chanuka! I'm behind too and hope to get a lot done this week. Then it'll be sit back and relax time !

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How cute! My husband loves monkeys...I always show him your cute collection! Holiday hugs!

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

This is the most rushed time of the year but somehow we get it all done. All women are Superwomen, especially this time of year. Happy Chanukah, Carol.

Chatty Crone said...

I love my breast cancer bear~

TARYTERRE said...

i have exactly the same snowman playing the piano. Happy Chanukah.

Mevely317 said...

What a delight to see your little family all together again!

Pam said...

So many cuties! They make a great family! :-)