Powered by Blogger.

Pink Saturday Patagonia


I'm not the only one drowning in the sea of penguin pictures. My iPad had a bad bout this morning while I was deleting and downloading and totally froze. A quick trip to the Apple store and the care of the extraordinary Danny restored it to good health. I've still got a lot of deleting and sorting to do and instead of a full blog post on Ushuaia I'm posting a quick appetizer to link with Pink Saturday. This was my view as the small boat I was on pulled out of the harbor, leaving behind the Celebrity Infinity and sailing into the Beagle Channel. Yes, the sky was that blue and the clouds were that full and picturesque and yes, it was an extraordinary day. 

As ever, thanks for visiting and wishes for a great week.

6 comments

TARYTERRE said...

Picturesque is exactly the word I was going to use to describe the scene. The weather looks extraordinary, indeed. I'm glad you had a marvelous time exploring the sights and sounds from that part of the world. And that you were gracious enough to share with all of us armchair travelers here.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful photo. Have a blessed Monday.
xoxo Mildred

Mimi said...

You have such fun adventures.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Beautiful and picturesque for sure !

Devilish Angel said...

Nice capture...

Bee Lady said...

Seems a lot of people are having computer problems lately, including me! I'm afraid to turn mine off. Last time I restarted it, I couldn't get back online! Gorgeous view. Lucky you, to have such warm sunny weather right now. Thanks for sharing.

Cindy