Powered by Blogger.

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Autumn

Finally!

Looking downtown in Lower Manhattan
 
I took a walk in Lower Manhattan on Sunday and enjoyed the first sights of autumn. There were leaves crunching underfoot and some color in the trees. I walked from Tribeca to Soho to Greenwich Village and it was a perfect day to enjoy New York City.   

I walked on West Broadway past one of my favorite stores, Laduree Soho, and enjoyed their Halloween decorations.

Autumn colors for sale. The composition of these bouquets caught my eye. I may need to make a return visit -- only a subway ride away -- and take home these beautiful treasures.

Pepe gave the privilege of choosing the giveaway winner to Miss Fluffy. Miss Fluffy, all decked out for Halloween, and Random Generator chose blogger Crystal Collier. I think you will enjoy visiting Crystal's blog. Lots of books and Halloween fun.  


 
I'm off to a book adventure in Lower Manhattan. Tomorrow we've got some Wedding Wednesday fun to look forward to in one of my favorite places. Please stop by!
 
As ever, thanks for visiting and wishes for a terrific autumn Tuesday. 

9 comments

It's me said...

Great autumn post Carol...love from me Ria x ❤️

peggy said...

Your pictures are so beautiful. I wonder what those little green thingies that look like tomatoes can be? Guess they are next to some bittersweet maybe?

Susie said...

Carol, There's never a shortage of things to do and see in your big wonderful city. I look at previous posts I have missed. I love those building, the Brownstones. I love seeing the goodies you come across on your adventures. Glad you are having some autumn colors and weather. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Crystal Collier said...

Yay! I was so excited to win.

I sometimes miss NYC. So much emotion trapped in such a small space. No place like it on earth.

Kerin said...

Beautiful and festive Fall scenes on every corner where you live.
Thanks for sharing the sights with us... I love it!!

Have a wonderful day.

~K.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed all the pictures in your blog:)

Paula said...

I would love to take a walk with you!

Anonymous said...

Always delightful to see where you have been in your lovely city. Autumn is my favorite season. Sorry to hear of your asthma diagnosis. My mom had asthma so I am especially sympathetic. Have a good weekend, Carol.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Beautiful photos, Carol! I always enjoyed autumn in NYC and especially upstate NY which had even more trees. It's been an unusually warm autumn here in Colorado and I believe the same in NY. Let's hope we won't have a very cold snowy winter!