Powered by Blogger.

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Halloween

Not a long post this afternoon. It's a beautiful autumn day in New York and I'm off to meet my friend Lonni at Grand Central Station. We've got fun planned for tonight. 

I'm getting into the Halloween mood. I'm not one for super scary things -- no scary movies or Haunted houses for Buttercup -- but I do like all the fun Halloween things and I liked this window a lot.

As ever, thanks for visiting and wishes for a great autumn weekend. 


3 comments

Barb said...

Boo! Happy Halloween and have fun with your friend.

From the Kitchen said...

I love to see the little trick or treaters who come around but will skip the haunted houses and horror movies.

Best,
Bonnie

diane said...

What a great window display!
Hope you had a spooktacular time with your friend.
diane @ thoughts&shots