Thursday, May 28, 2015

Books, Bloggers and More Books


BookExpo America (BEA#15) began yesterday and it's three days with books, authors, bloggers and more books -- a lot more books. I spent yesterday at the BEA Bloggers' Conference. There were interesting sessions and some fun ideas for blogging, especially about books. I've got some ideas brewing to shake things -- in a good way -- in Buttercupland.


One of the most fun things about BEA15 is I never know who will be around the corner. I turned a corner yesterday afternoon and BAM, there was Emeril. The line waiting for autographs for his new book was long, but I was happy with a photograph.

I'm off for another day of books, authors and some very interesting panel discussions. You know there will be more pictures.

As ever, thanks for visiting and have a terrific Thursday.

12 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy your day ! Happy Thursday !

Becky K. said...

Bam! There he was! How cool.
You've got the life!! :-)

Cranberry Morning said...

What fun that must be and maybe a bit overwhelming. Have a wonderful day!

From the Kitchen said...

What a lovely way to spend a few days!!

Best,
Bonnie

TARYTERRE said...

AWESOME photograph of Emeril. ENJOY. Enjoy.

Susie said...

Buttercup, What a fun event. You know you are lucky, that so much goes on in your city. Never a dull moment. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Sola Scriptura said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun!

Saleslady371 said...

What a fun day!

Barb said...

What fun. I'd be in Heaven among all those books and authors. Hope you'll be sharing some blog tips.

Mrs.Rabe said...

What an incredible event! Books and bloggers - two of my favorite things!

Paula Kaye said...

This sounds like such a fun conference. Lucky you!

Terri @ Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I am jealous- it looks like so much fun!