Powered by Blogger.

Happy, Happy! It's Teacup and Mug Exchange Time

I've had a lot of fun over the years blogging. One of my most fun times has been being part of Teacup and Mug Exchange, put together by my delightful friend, Stephanie. The premise is simple. I make a choice to send a teacup or mug -- or both -- and a few goodies to another blogger assigned by Stephanie. A second sweet blogger is asked to send me a mug and a goody or two, and then the fun begins. I look for a mug, perhaps some tea to go with it and a few more fun things to send. I put my package together and sent it to Heather in Ohio -- mug, note, tea from my visit to Wilmington and a coaster from my visit to Ireland -- and waited for my mug.

The box arrived...


Everything was beautifully wrapped...


And what a thoughtful treasure trove awaited me, crafted and chosen by my sweet friend, Stephanie, Teacup and Mug Exchange organizer Extraordinaire. 


Stephanie went above and beyond. The mug was lovely, the coffee is delicious, and I am delighted to be the recipient of Stephanie's beautiful craftwork. There was even a box of toffee. Stephanie, I'm not sure I've ever mentioned how much I like toffee, but it's one of my favorite candies.

These fun exchanges take place twice a year -- thank you, Stephanie! -- and I'm already thinking about the next one. I'm going to keep an eye out while I'm in Japan for a little gift tuck away in the fall exchange. Though most of the women participating are bloggers, you don't need to have a blog to join the good times. Please stop by The Enchanting Rose to see the linkup and say hello.

As ever thanks for visiting. Please stop by over the weekend for Random 5 Friday fun, Pink Saturday and a book review. Lots of good times in Buttercupland and hope you have lots of good times, too!

21 comments

Susie said...

Buttercup, What adorable gifts from your friend. She is very crafty indeed. I have been thinking of you since the big fire there, wondering if it was any where near you and praying not. I am praying for all those involved, to be safe. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Stephanie said...

You make me smile, Carol :) Especially when I just read that you enjoy toffee! When I was looking at the candy {there was a lot to choose from} I was praying about what to get you...that goes to show God even cares about the "simplest" prayers.

It was truly a pleasure to send you a package of goodies, my friend. You are such a sweet blogger and I appreciate you and your friendship. Enjoy!

Love and hugs!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Harris said...

You have been blessed in deed, Carol!
Such a lovely package of treasures, and toffee, oh how I love toffee!
With a cup of tea or coffee, YUM!
Your mug is beautiful, Carol.
Stephanie puts a lot of love behind her exchanges and many are blessed.
Have a blessed day, Debbie

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

What a fantastic package! She spoiled you for sure, isn't that fun? Stephanie's exchange has been wonderful!

Sola Scriptura said...

What a lovely package! Stephanie is so thoughtful.

Nellie said...

What lovely gifts you received in the mail! Great exchange!

Unknown said...

what great gifts, it's been lovely to meet new friends in the tea cup exchangexx

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Wow! How beautiful! Lots of pretties to treasure! Enjoy your weekend sweet friend. Hugs, Diane

Melinda said...

Too fun!
What lovely goodie.

Happy Friday!

M : )

TARYTERRE said...

Such a sweet gesture. A beautiful gift, indeed.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol, Stephanie's gift was just perfect for you. I love the butterflies! I know you will enjoy the coffee and toffee! Have a nice weekend. Mildred

Deanna said...

Well, I guess that must have been a wonderful surprise. It's always fun to get a package in the mail, but you hit the jackpot.

Pondside said...

What fun! I'll keep my eyes open for the next one, as I always like this sort of thing. I've just taken part in a magazine exchange - have sent off two Canadian magazines and am waiting for two from Alsace.

Margie said...

How lovely! Seeing all the givers' creative packing is almost as fun as seeing the beautiful teacups and goodies!

^..^Corgidogmama said...


What fun to do this! Such a nice thing to share with someone else. So girly to share a tea cup and favorite "drink" items. Love this idea.

Linda said...

Oh how lovely!!! Thanks for sharing. Blessings

Mevely317 said...

Wasn't this exchange such fun?
Love what Stephanie put together for you!

Sandra said...

Stopping by from Stephanie's blog and have enjoyed seeing your lovely pressies. What thoughtful gifts you received from Stephanie. Enjoy it all!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm stopping by from Stephanie's link up party! Sweet Stephanie sent you some lovely things- the mug is beautiful! Enjoy all your goodies :) Blessings to you!

Annesphamily said...

Your butterflies stole my heart! My favorites! I need to get to know Stephanie! I love tea cu exchanges and since losing Miz Mollye last year, I am sad and in need of a good swap! Let me know when you see any! I am heading off to find one...perhaps a Mother's Day swap!?nHmmm.... Beautiful share and you were gifted well!