Powered by Blogger.

Out and About New York Pink Saturday

Pretty in Pink Tiara

I take a lot of pictures on my walks about New York City and I generally remember where I took them. But this one totally escapes me. I think it's somewhere on my walk from home to the library, but it's a little fuzzy. I do know I thought that Miss Tiara Cow would be a fun post for Pink Saturday and here she is. I hope she gave you a smile or two.

I've had a tough time getting back to a more regular schedule after Rosh Hashanah. I thoroughly enjoyed cooking, services, prayer, visiting with friends and delicious food, but it's been tough to get back to the discipline of regular blogging, lighter eating, the gym and errands. I did replenish my supply of paper towels today and did a few other quick errands. I also sketched out the things I need/would like to do this week and top of the list are five blog posts. One of those posts will be a book giveaway and I'll do a Foodie Friday post to share one of my holiday recipes. The slower days of summer are finished and the days start to run really fast as the year comes to an end. I want to be able to enjoy the golden days of autumn, blog buddy visitors to New York and a trip to Savannah in the next month without feeling rushed and disorganized. What things are on your autumn schedule? 

I hope you had a great weekend. I had the opportunity to take a few of the best pictures of Manhattan I've ever taken and hope you will come back tomorrow to see them. 

As ever thanks for visiting and take good care.

16 comments

Anonymous said...

The cow is cute! I look forward to tomorrow's photos of Manhattan. We are beginning to see a little autumn color. Unfortunately, I am suffering with allergies/sinus infection so it was a weekend of reading!

TARYTERRE said...

LOVE the pretty pink tiara. Looks so sweet on that animal.

Patty Sumner said...

I think that cow is the cutest!!!! One of the great things about living in the City is all the fun things you get to see.. It is so hard to get back into the regular routine of things when you have a time of celebration. Have a great week and get back to it.. Blessings!

Mevely317 said...

I'll bet my boss would kill for that pink tiara! So cute!

Thanks to some (more) unexpected storms and flooding, our temps are starting to cool nicely.

Looking forward to seeing your photos, but meanwhile ... have yourself a sweet evening!

Melinda said...

She did give me a chuckle.

Have missed you---stop by soon.

M :)

Catherine said...

Dear Carol. I am happy the you enjoyed the holiday. It is hard to get back to a schedule after an enjoyable holiday. I do hope you get to enjoy the beautiful autumn weather and the season. It sounds like you have a happy schedule planned. Blessings dear. Catherine

Sola Scriptura said...

I hope you've had a wonderful holiday celebration. Hopefully you'll feel back into your regular routine soon. It sounds like you have a busy time coming up. We have a big trip to the USA planned in a few months, so I'm looking forward to that!

From the Kitchen said...

Holidays can add a few pounds but the precious memories are worth it--at least that's what I tell myself!! Love the tiara on the cow!

Best,
Bonnie

Nellie said...

How cute is that cow?!? What a wonderful idea for Pink Saturday! I've had difficulties finding my routine after a break in the usual, too. It will be a busy fall here!

Cranberry Morning said...

Cute and fun reflection pic! I haven't been to NYC for years. You've certainly got lots of photo ops there!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

How cute is that cow with the tiara on! I can't imagine where it would be either! Have a wonderful day and week.
Julie

Theresa said...

LOVE that pink tiara:) I was talking about you last night! Your Instagram pic of the sky-line was awesome! I told my Hubby that I want to come for a visit to your lovely city! Perhaps next year... sigh:) Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!

Susie said...

Buttercup, Just when I think things will settle down, more stuff crops up. I want a pink tiara and the right to rule the world ...just for a little while. xoxo,Susie

Pam said...

Lucky her with the tiara. Oh, you're going to Savannah, a great city to visit!!! Enjoy your Manhattan autumn!

Dee said...

DEar Carol, Miss Tiara Cow makes me smile. (a rhyme!) As to autumn, I started a new writing routine today and so far--all of one day!--it's going well. Peace.

Ida said...

Cute little cow with the tiara. Looking forward to your other photos.