Powered by Blogger.

I Can't Believe I'm Writing This Pink Saturday


Once again, I'm happy to join my friends at Pink Saturday, for some Pink Saturday (yes, I know it's Sunday) fun. This is sort of a selfie -- just learned the word -- and you can see one booted foot and one sneakered foot. What I am finding it hard to believe is that I am thinking and now writing how much I miss my exercise classes. These cute pink exercise clothes illustrate my thoughts. I know that even at my most fit, I won't be wearing the blue top or the short shorts, but the pink shirt could definitely be part of my wardrobe. From the first estimate I have at least three more weeks of wearing the boot, and besides the joy of walking unencumbered I am so eager to get back to my classes. I never thought I would say that, think that or write that.

Today is a glorious day in New York City and I enjoyed being outside and sort-of-strolling. I've had a busy few days with a baby shower on Friday for a sweet colleague and spending time with visiting blog buddies from the UK, Sheilagh and Trish.

Happy first day of autumn and happy Sunday. As always, thanks so much for visiting and take good care of yourself.


10 comments

Susie said...

Buttercup, Glad you were out and about yesterday. Wow , it was so wonderful here , all weekend. Pleasant temperatures and blue skies with billowy white clouds. I loved it. Hope you keep improving and enjoying your retirement. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Anonymous said...

Hoping you heal quickly and completely. It seems that most everyone had a gorgeous fall weekend to enjoy being outdoors. Have a very nice Monday.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We just never know what we've going to miss until we don't have it. Sometimes I wonder if that's not why somethings happen, just so we learn to appreciate more. Happy Autumn to you too!

TARYTERRE said...

HAPPY AUTUMN. LOVE the pink.

Theresa said...

SO CUTE! I hope your foot heals quickly and your give that boot... "the boot":) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

Three more weeks till you have shoes that match.

Paula said...

I love visiting blog buddies! I want more!

Those boots are the worst. Make sure you get some special massage or PT attention to your hips - mine were wonky for a while after my boot experience.

Nellie said...

I am sending along wishes for a quick, complete recovery so you will be able to return to those exercise classes! And - pink is a favorite color here!

Mary said...

Great illustration for pink Saturday! And i like your selfie. Three weeks will go by super quickly, and you can get back to your class and walking more! It's good you miss the class. It means you're motivated to be more fit!

Deanna said...

Sometimes we miss the strangest things...ie exercise class. But glad to see that you are able to get out and about and enjoy this beautiful fall weather!!