Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's Pink (Bus) Saturday


It's quite a lurid pink, but I am open to all shades of pink and I like the message. If we've ever left happy, let's get back to happy. I found this bus on West 57th Street and am happy to add it to the Pink Saturday fun. There are some very cute blog posts this week and I enjoy participating in Pink Saturday.

It's been a very pleasant Saturday. I've found I like to have one activity scheduled every day and today I used my birthday gift from Origin's. They are doing summer mini-facials and makeovers and I had a fun time. As part of my bathroom decluttering I've thrown out old makeup and found I didn't have much left. I am very prudent with what I buy now -- I've wasted too much over the years -- but I am delighted with my new lipstick, Sparkling Punch. Even the name is cheery.  

It's cooled down a lot here, but I know that's not so for our friends in the west. So I am sending cool wishes for a very pretty in pink Saturday.   

9 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Cool photo! It always lifts my spirits to buy a new lipstick. Sounds like a pretty color. Have a good evening.

TARYTERRE said...

NEAT bus. Wonderful message.

Nellie said...

What a cheery bus! It sounds like you've had fun today and are happy with your new lipstick. It fits the season.:-)

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We have also cooled down for a few days here in Ohio. It's been raining a lot. Pink is a cheerful color and the bus and your lipstick are a splash of summer for sure. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Theresa said...

Bright and happy pink Saturday:) Sounds like you had an awesome day! A new tube of lipstick and a new bottle of nail polish makes me smile:) Have a blessed Sunday, HUGS!

Carolyn Robbins said...

Hi Carol,

What a fun bus! Thanks for
sharing the photo.

Also, thank you for stopping
by and for your kind comments.

Happy Holiday week,
Bear Hugs,
Carolyn

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Fabulous pink find Carol! xo

Lynda said...

Are there windows behind the signs? Can people see out of them? It definitely is colorful. I am finding that as I am sorting, de-cluttering, and organizing, I am finding items that don't need to be bought for a while for sure! When I worked, I gave over 100% energy to the job and did not have time or energy left to do extra projects at home until I retired. I still have a ways to go but each step feels better and better.

Mary said...

Pink is my favorite color! :). And this message is perfect!